As an international operating company for over 70 years we offer interesting job opportunities in various areas. Watch this space for vacant positions.
- Full-time and Part-time Makeup Retail Associates for our Kryolan-City Retail Stores: San Francisco, California – Boston, Massachusetts - New York City, New York
- Kryolan is currently seeking experienced and dedicated retail associates with great customer service attitudes and proven sales records to work for us in our Kryolan-City retail stores.
If you are a self-described go getter, sales aficionado and you meet the requirements below; please send us your resume and cover letter.
- A passion for the Kryolan Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal.
- Basic math and money handling skills.
- Ability to operate the cash register system accurately.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in a commissioned setting.
- Ability to stand and move in a retail and stock environment for up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- Experience working with beauty and/or theatrical make-up a plus.
- Flexible Schedule
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Engage customers using your outgoing sales energy and a variety of tools to promote customer relationships
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
Kryolan is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, as well as unique and special benefits.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Kryolan is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements with the location you are applying for in the subject line. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Outside Sales Representative
- Kryolan Professional Make-up is a specialized professional make-up company serving theater, film, television, beauty, fashion and private lines around the globe. We deliver to customers in more than 80 countries on all continents of the world and we are growing!
Kryolan needs an Outside Sales Representatives for our Northeastern and Midwest territories in the USA
- At least a high school diploma or GED with an interest and/or background in make-up and/or sales
- 1-2 years experience working in a sales and/or vendor environment
- Fluent in understanding and communicating using verbal and written English. The ideal candidate would be able to understand and speak Spanish as well
- Must be able to lift/move at least 15lbs fairly often
- Ability to drive, walk, stand and meet clients at their locations
- Clean driving record
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills: percentage re-calculations
- Ability to use a cellphone and a laptop with Microsoft Office Suite and have access to the internet
- Travel time is 70% per week
The ideal candidate(s) would be providing a multi -state sales presence in the Northeastern, Midwest, and Atlantic coast states of the USA.
These positions would be responsible for all aspects of representing Kryolan Professional Make-up’s product lines and services. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
Ideal candidates will show good presentation skills, time management, ability to multi-task and sales capability skills, and the ability to self-manage, which are essential for this position.
The Outside Sales Representative will also be expected to participate in Make-up Tradeshows, events and educational formats to represent Kryolan Professional Make-up.
This is a full time position with base salary and commission and basic expense. Kryolan Professional Make-up also offers to qualified candidates, vacation, medical, dental, FSA and 401k.
Please note that this is NOT a make-up artistry or education tracked position.
Job Status: Full-Time Out-side Sales Salaried Exempt
Kryolan Professional Make-up is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit all resumes and cover-letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Outside Sales Position” in the subject line.